Thrifty Cash Gift Vouchers
Give tools for life, opportunities for success, and dreams for a better tomorrow.
GIVE A CHILD THE GIFT OF THRIFTY CASH
Thrifty Cash is the simplest way to give a new Thrift Club savings account or to build Thrift Club savings for any child up to 15 years old.
There is a world of opportunities available to a child as a Thrift Club member:
• Premium interest rate paid on their savings
• Awards for excellent academic performance
• Social development initiatives and activities
• Leadership opportunities
• Training in money management skills
• Access to the vast network of credit union professionals & volunteers
Thrift Club. It’s more than just money!
Give Thrifty Cash for…
Rewards and incentives
…or just because you care!
|Terms and Conditions
Vouchers must be purchased and redeemed for the value on the face of the voucher.
Vouchers can only be redeemed by in-branch deposit to a valid Thrift Club account.
Once issued, vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
Barbados Public Workers’ Co-operative Credit Union Limited is not liable for lost or stolen vouchers.
View brochure link.