Our mission is to render excellence in service to our members while providing the means for enhancing their financial, economic and social well being in consonance with co-operative principles.
Our vision is to be the premier indigenous co-operative financial services provider in the region, hand in hand with our membership.
Our Common Bond
We commit to these values to guide our decisions and behaviour.
- Respect for Individuals We treat each other and our members with respect and dignity, valuing individual differences. We communicate frequently and with candor, listening to each other regardless of level or position.
- Dedicated to Helping Members We truly care for each member. We build enduring relationships by understanding and anticipating our membersâ€™ needs and by serving them better each time than the time before.
- Highest Standards of Integrity We are honest and ethical in all our business dealings, starting with how we treat each other. We keep our promises and admit our mistakes. Our personal conduct ensures that the Barbados Public Workersâ€™ Co-operative Credit Union Limited (BPWCCUL) name is always worthy of trust.
- Service Quality, Diversity and Innovation We believe service quality, innovation and diversity are the engines that will keep us vital and growing. Our culture embraces quality and creativity, seeks different perspectives and risks pursuing new opportunities.
- Team Work We encourage and reward both individual and team achievements. We freely join with our vendors and business partners across organisation boundaries to advance the interest of our members..
By living these values, BPWCCUL aspires to achieve a standard of excellence that will reward our members, and all BPWCCUL people.